Awareness to Action Training with Signature Health In-Person
Did you know? According to a recent Lake County climate survey, 93% of respondents think that harassment, intimidation, and bullying are a problem in their community. Awareness to Action training will ask participants to discuss and reflect on these issues, and teach skills and encourage action to prevent violence when harmful behaviors are recognized. This interactive session will help your agency to create a culture of safety where no form of violence will be tolerated.
This training is free and open to the public. Please register below.
By the end of this training, participants will:
- Recognize the biases and stigmas that may exist in everyday interactions;
- Identify the qualities of empathy and demonstrate how to be more empathetic;
- Learn at least one way you can help to prevent violence in your community.
Presented by Lisa Huendorf, Community Education Specialist, Signature Health, in partnership with Downtown Painesville Organization and Morley Library.
- Tuesday, December 5, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Combined Room A & B